Defatted Soya Flour Enzyme Inactive (Untoasted)
It is the enzyme inactive soya flour manufactured by using only highest quality of soybean seed as raw material. Beans are cleaned twice to clear all foreign material. After cleaning the beans are conditioned, cracked, de-hulled and rolled into flakes. The flakes are conditioned to solvent bath that extracts the oil. After highly efficient extraction it is de-solvencies and toasted to inactive the enzyme activity and ground to obtain desired particle size. Defatted Toasted Soya Flour has higher energy value compared with other protein sources. The amino acids in this Soya flour are highly digestible compared to other protein sources of plant origin. Our Defatted Toasted Soya Flour is processed in hygienic environment as per food safety guidelines it is high protein and low NSI and low fat product, the protein content in the Flour is 50% plus.The Solubility Index of soya flour is 80-85%. It is one of the most consistent protein ingredients available to the food/feed formulator. We produce Soya flour that meets the end-users specifications for protein and other desired parameter.
Color & Appearance
Pale yellow to light tan
As per buyer requirements
Moisture, % w/w, Max.
Fat, % w/w, Max.
Protein, % w/w, Min.
Crude Fiber, % w/w, Max.
Total Ash, % w/w, Max.
Sand & Silica, % w/w, Max.
0.3Shelf life:12 Months from Mfg. When Stored in Original Pack at clean, dry and infestation free area.
Soyabean Refined Edible Oil
Soya Food List
- ➦ Defatted toasted soya flour is used in Protein Fortification in human diet such as wheat flour, Weaning Foods and Pasta Products.
- ➦ In home cooking, Soy Flour is used as a thickening agent in gravies and sauces Soups.
- ➦ In baked products, like Cookies, Crackers, Soy Flour adds tenderness and moisture and helps to keep products from becoming stale. It holds the water in food and makes it soften and spongy.
- ➦ Soy Flour also makes a good egg substitute in baked products. Calf Milk Replacement, Drink Mixes, Meat Sausages and Fermentation Media & Nutrient Carrier for Flavors’ and Vitamins.
- ➦ Body foods improves structure and protein enhancement.
- ➦ Other Uses in soya milk, soya yogurt etc.
- ➦ Soya flour is Rich in protein and low in fat maintains the balance of essential amino acids in the body which requires for the development of muscle and connecting tissues.
- ➦ Soya Proteins reduces the risk of heart disease.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Helps in lowering blood cholesterol.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Increase the flexibility of blood vessels.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Nutrient Carrier for Flavors, Vitamins etc.
- ➦ Soya Proteins are also excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamins and other minerals.
- ➦ The FDA has approved a health claim stating that “25 grams of soy protein in a daily diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol can help reduce total and LDL cholesterol that is moderately high to high".