Full Fat Soya Flour Enzyme Active (Untoasted)
It is the enzyme active soya flour manufactured by using only highest quality of soybean seed as raw material. Beans are cleaned twice to clear all foreign material. After cleaning the beans are conditioned, cracked, de-hulled and rolled into flakes. The full fat flakes (without toasting) ground to obtain desired particle size to retain enzyme activity. Our Full Fat Untoasted Soya Flour is processed in hygienic environment as per food safety guidelines it is high protein, high oil and high NSI product, the protein content in the Flour is 40% plus. The special production process retains the activity of natural enzyme Lipoxygenase, which bleaches the wheat flour pigment to improve whiteness of bread. We produce Soya flour that meets the end-users specifications for protein and other desired parameter.
Color & Appearance
As per buyer requirements
Moisture, % w/w, Max.
Fat, % w/w, Max.
Protein, % w/w, Min.
Crude Fiber, % w/w, Max.
Total Ash, % w/w, Max.
Sand & Silica, % w/w, Max.
0.3Shelf life:12 Months from Mfg. When Stored in Original Pack at clean, dry and infestation free area.
Soyabean Refined Edible Oil
Soya Food List
- ➦ Full fat toasted soya flour improves mixing tolerance and fermentation tolerance of dough in bread, ready flour mixes backing improver’s food mixes nutritionals foods and baby food. The dough becomes more pliable, elastic and suppler.
- ➦ It improves Loaf volume, whiter crumb, and softer, finer and regular texture.
- ➦ It extends shelf life and oxidative stability of bread, toasts, ready flour mixes, food mixes, bread improver’s nutritional food and baby food.
- ➦ It increases protein value in human diet such as wheat flour, Weaning Foods and Pasta Products.
- ➦ Soy Flour also makes a good egg substitute in baked products. Calf Milk Replacement, Drink Mixes, Meat Sausages and Fermentation Media & Nutrient Carrier for Flavors’ and Vitamins.
- ➦ Soya flour is Rich in protein and low in fat maintains the balance of essential amino acids in the body which requires for the development of muscle and connecting tissues.
- ➦ Soya Proteins reduces the risk of heart disease.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Helps in lowering blood cholesterol.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Increase the flexibility of blood vessels.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Nutrient Carrier for Flavors, Vitamins etc.
- ➦ Soya Proteins are also excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamins and other minerals.
- ➦ The FDA has approved a health claim stating that “25 grams of soy protein in a daily diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol can help reduce total and LDL cholesterol that is moderately high to high".