Full Fat Soya Flour Enzyme Inactive (Toasted)
It is the enzyme inactive soya flour manufactured by using only highest quality of soybean seed as raw material. Beans are cleaned twice to clear all foreign material. After cleaning the beans are conditioned, cracked, de-hulled and rolled into flakes. The flakes are toasted to inactive the enzyme activity and ground to obtain desired particle size. Our Full Fat Toasted Soya Flour is processed in hygienic environment as per food safety guidelines it is high protein, high oil and low NSI product, the protein content in the Flour is 40% plus. It is one of the most consistent protein and fat ingredients available to the food/feed formulator. We produce Soya flour that meets the end-users specifications for protein and other desired parameter.
Color & Appearance
Pale yellow to light tan
As per buyer requirements
Moisture, % w/w, Max.
Fat, % w/w, Max.
Protein, % w/w, Min.
Crude Fiber, % w/w, Max.
Total Ash, % w/w, Max.
Sand & Silica, % w/w, Max.
0.3Shelf life:12 Months from Mfg. When Stored in Original Pack at clean, dry and infestation free area.
Soyabean Refined Edible Oil
Soya Food List
- ➦ It improves moisture retention in cakes, pastries mixed grain breads, papad, apalam, baby foods, dietetic foods soups and souses,
- ➦ It reduces breakages of biscuits / wafers by ensuring easy mould release
- ➦ It is used in Protein Fortification in human diet such as wheat flour, Weaning Foods and Pasta Product
- ➦ Increases crispiness, shelf life reduces oil consumption in Namkeens
- ➦ Save cocoa butter up to 1.5% and milk powder up to 3% in chocolates and also helps in evaporation of moisture and undesirable flavor.
- ➦ It helps to retain freshness longer in some application like Cakes, pastries, mixed grain breads, Papad, apalam, etc.
- ➦ In home cooking, Soy Flour is used as a thickening agent in gravies and sauces Soups.
- ➦ In Body foods it improves structure and protein enhancement.
- ➦ Soya flour is Rich in protein and low in fat maintains the balance of essential amino acids in the body which requires for the development of muscle and connecting tissues.
- ➦ Soya Proteins reduces the risk of heart disease.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Helps in lowering blood cholesterol.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Increase the flexibility of blood vessels.
- ➦ Soya Proteins Nutrient Carrier for Flavors, Vitamins etc.
- ➦ Soya Proteins are also excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamins and other minerals.
- ➦ The FDA has approved a health claim stating that “25 grams of soy protein in a daily diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol can help reduce total and LDL cholesterol that is moderately high to high".